Given by their children in memory of Reginald Radcliffe and Maria Ellen Cross, this window was designed by Williams & Watson. In 1950 the Trustees stated they were ‘pleased to accept the window’. It was unveiled on 16th September 1951 and placed where the entrance to the church is now. It was moved to its current position when the foyer was built. Small additions have been made to the top and the bottom of the window to enable it to fit in this new location. The main image is of Jesus blessing a young man and woman, the style of this image is contemporary, rather than traditional. The two small vignettes below the main images, in an arts and crafts style, are of Mary and Joseph and represent the epitome of parenthood.