This small window was transferred from the Newton Chapel when it closed in 1972. It is thought it was designed by Rev G B Robson, the minister of West Kirby in 1918. Of particular interest is the inclusion of William Arthur Pinnock, whose death in 1920 was clearly attributed by the congregation to his war service even though it is not acknowledged as such by the War Graves Commission.