The triptych window was given by James Bibby in 1910. It is the work of Percy Bacon Brothers, a prolific company producing many hundreds of windows for installation in churches and other buildings all over the British Empire. The Bacon brothers continued to make windows in a classical style long after any other studio. They were also famed for their ecclesiastical interior design skills. The side panels show the Nativity on the left and on the right is a reminder of Jesus’ miracles. In the centre, the apostles worship the risen and ascended Christ.